How To Pay For Gotv Using 737
As we all know, there are different ways in which you can pay for your GOtv subscription in Nigeria.
On this article we are going to be looking at how you can pay for Gotv subscription using Gtbank 737 USSD code. After going through this article, you should be able to pay for your Gotv subscription using 737.
Steps On How To Pay For Gotv Using 737
Below are the steps on how to pay for your Gotv using Gtbank 737:
Step 1: Dial *737# on your mobile phone.
Step 2: From the options, select option “6” cable TV
Step 3: Enter your Gotv Unique Identifier number (IUC number), click send.
Step 4: This will lead you to a screen it says
1. Access, 2. Compact,
3. Family, 4. Premium HD Xtraview,
5. Compact plus, 6. Compact HD Xtraview,
7. Premium, 8. GOTV Jolli,
9. GOTV Jinja, 10. GOTV max, 11. GOTV lite. From the options listed above, kindly choose your Gotv package as appropriate and applicable.
Note: These Gotv packages comes with different prices, Don’t worry you will see these prices before you proceed with your payment.
Example: If you select “8” for GOTV plus, it displays “To pay NGN 1900 for GOTV plus, enter your 4 digit PIN.”
After entering your 4 digit PIN, your Gtbank Gotv payment will be effected with the value and your Gotv subscription will be completed.
So you see subscribing your Gotv using Gtbank 737 is not as hard as you think. Incase you find the above method difficult or you are not a customer of Gtbank you can try recharging your Gotv through Vtuking.
Prices for the Gotv packages
- Max pack will cost you ₦3,280 per month
- Jolli pack will cost you ₦2,460 per month
- Jinja pack will cost you ₦1,640 per month
- Lite monthly pack will cost you ₦410, the quarterly pack will cost you ₦1,080, and the annual pack will cost you ₦3,180.
For more information about the Gotv packages you can visit the nearest multichoice office closer to you or contact their customer care.
Feel free to drop your comments and questions below in the comment section!!!
For more informative and educative articles, keep on visiting Vtuking.ng.